[Jayhawk-Chapter] Trivia Night and October Chapter meeting

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 9 17:00:40 UTC 2019

Hello Jayhawk Federation family,

As you probably know, both events mentioned in the subject line just happen
to be at Conroy's Pub at 3115 West 6th here in beautiful not-downtown
Lawrence. The trivia night runs this Saturfday from 7 to 10 pm. I plan to be
there by 6. I would like forsomeone to welcome participants and to collect
the $10 contest engtry fee. It would also be good if we could provide a
container to be conspicuously placed to invite direct cash donations to
boost our dundraising effort. A package of door prizes will be awarded to
the winning team. The prize package consists of some gift cards and tickets
to the Lawrence Breakfast Optimist  Club pancake feed scheduled for
Saturday, November 9 at the American Legion hall at 3406 W 6th Street.

Then we come right back to Conroy's for our regular October chapter business
meeting from 4 to 6 pm. Be ready to pay your annual membership dues of $12
as we will hold our election of officers. A nominating committee has
prepared a slate of proposed officers and you will also have the opportunity
to submit nominations during our election process. I will distribute a
proposed agenda in a couple of days or so.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | president Jayhawk chapter National Federation of the Blind of
Kansas

(785) 865-9959