[Jayhawk-Chapter] Resolutions and board member nominations

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 29 15:35:53 UTC 2019

Greetings NFB Kansans,

Though it is hard to believe, convention week is already here! This is your
chance to get your draft resolutions or resolution ideas to me before
Friday, as one of our newest members of the South-central chapter has done.
Remember that the Whereas cclause describes a problem and the Be IT Resolved
clause states how we propose to solve the problem, for example, new or
amended laws or regulations. Please send your drafts or basic resolution
proposals to the email address given at the end of my signature block.

Last but not least, I need chapter presidents to appoint a representative to
both the resolutions and nominating committees. There are three at large
board positions up for election. The resolutions committee will convene at
7pm on Friday evening in the Flint Hills ballroom of the hotel. The
nominating committee follows immediately thereafter.

Meanwhile, enjoy the rest of your week and try to stay warm. I look forward
to seeing you at convention.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | 1st vice president National Federation of the Blind of Kansas

(785) 865-9959

Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net