[Jayhawk-Chapter] January chapter meeting and Washington seminar alert

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 8 04:10:43 UTC 2020

Good evening Jayhawk NFB colleagues,
I hope everyone had a prosperous and enjoyable holiday season. Now it’s time to get back to work and we begin with our January chapter meeting scheduled for this coming Monday, January 13, From 4 PM to 6 PM At Conroy‘s Pub, 3115 W. six street here in beautiful Lawrence. Also, the time is drawing very near for the 2020 Washington  Seminar. Your state affiliate Board of Directors voted to provide assistance in the following amounts:
For individual non-students $800;
For students attending college or other post secondary institution $900; For a couple or family $1200. If you wish to go to Washington seminar please inform me by text or email so I can communicate your name up line. Please be advised that tomorrow is the deadline for making your hotel room reservation at the Holiday Inn  Capital, 550 C St. SW., Washington DC 20024. You may reserve your room from the Washington seminar page of the NFB website or By phone at 877-572-6951.
Enjoy the rest of your week, Mark your calendar, and I’ll see you at Conroy‘s Monday afternoon.
Best regards,
Rob Tabor | president Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind
( 785) 865-9959
Rob Dot tabor at sbcglobal.net