[Jayhawk-Chapter] Conference Call for Washington Seminar 2020, Save The Date

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 24 15:39:41 UTC 2020

Greetings NFBK family,

I will convene an informational teleconference call in advance of the 2020
Washington Seminar on Monday, February 3, at 7:00pm. Whether you are
attending for the first time, a grizzled veteran of this annual NFB event,
planning on attending a future seminar, or just interested in learning more
about it, you are welcome to dial in by calling 916-235-1420 and entering
code 879925# and follow the prompts. I will provide some general information
on the seminar, give a summary of this year's chosen issues, and giving
plenty of time to answer any questions you have. I look forward to
connecting with you on the call.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | 1st vice president / legislative director, National Federation
of the Blind of Kansas

(785) 865-9959

Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net