[Jayhawk-Chapter] A very happy announcement

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 3 03:08:14 UTC 2020

Good evening jayhawk federation family

I’m sure we were all caught by surprise with Lynda’s surprise resignation announced on this listserv yesterday. I am happy to report that I reached out to Linda earlier today, and after a very meaningful and productive dialogue, Lynda assures me she will remain as secretary of our chapter. I wish to thank Linda for her current and future contributions to our chapter an theFederation.

I look forward to seeing you on Monday, June 8 at 4:00 PM at Conroy’s Pub for our regular monthly meeting. Meanwhile, let’s all keep the proverbial stiff upper lip as we gradually work our lives back to normal.
Best regards,
Rob Tabor | President jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind
( 785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net