[Jayhawk-Chapter] Important info re. transportation to Conroy‘s on Monday

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 4 14:48:52 UTC 2020

Good morning Jayhawk Federation colleagues,

having completely forgotten to schedule my T-Lyft ride to Conroy‘s yesterday, I finally remember to do so this morning and discovered that the entire 3 o’clock hour was booked solid. This forced me  (LOL) To except a booking for 2:30 PM. Let a word to the wise be sufficient. Look forward to seeing you there or connecting with you by phone, which ever you choose to do.
Best regards,
Rob