[Jayhawk-Chapter] March chapter meeting this coming Monday

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 4 02:10:37 UTC 2020

Hello federation Jayhawkers,

Please mark your calendar‘s and join us this coming Monday, March 9, from 4 PM to 6 PM for the Jayhawk Chapter meeting at Conroy‘s Pub, located at 3115 W. sixth unit D. those of you who attend the February meeting will recall that we will conduct an NCAA accessible basketball tournament pool fundraiser again this year. Please remember to have five dollars in hand  If you wish to participate in the pool. The details and procedure for this most enjoyable fundraiser will be reviewed at the chapter meeting. The February minutes and a draft agenda will follow later this week. Enjoy this gorgeous spring-like week and I hope to see you all at the meeting.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | President Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind of Kansas
phone: (785) 865-9959
Email: Rob Dot tabor at sbcglobal.net