[Jayhawk-Chapter] Jayhawk chapter meeting reminder with attached info

Brendy Latare 6brendy at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 10 15:53:56 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,
I will be there on the phone.
Anyone who needs help sending me dues with Venmo or Cash app can call me at 785-424-4679.
I can send you an invitation offer which gives you a bonus of $5 for Venmo, or $15 for Cash app.
I am available today Saturday, after 3pm or tomorrow Sunday all day. Not much availability on Monday before the meeting, so call this afternoon or tomorrow if you need help.
Thank you,
Brendy