[Jayhawk-Chapter] Jayhawk chapter meeting reminder with attached info

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 10 15:24:10 UTC 2020

Good morning Jayhawk Federation family and friends,

I hope you all are looking forward to joining us either in person or by
teleconference on Monday at 4:00 pm. Conroy's Pub is located at 3115 W. 6th
Street, Unit D in beautiful west Lawrence. Those of you who prefer to join
us by teleconverence are invited to dial in at (926) 235-1420, and enter
code 879925# at the prompt. An additional code whose letters correspond to
"blind" must also be entered.

Please don't miss this meeting as we need all hands on deck to assure a
quorum for some of the business items, especially the elections of officers.
Dues are $12 per member and may be paid via one of the following methods:

(1)    Send a check, cash, or money order to Brendy Latare at 1413 W 22nd
ST, Lawrence KS 66046;

(2)    Pay electronically via paypal using rob.tabor at sbcglobal as the payee
ID;

(3)    Pay via Venmo using @Brendy-Latare as the payee ID;

(4)    Pay via Cash App using $Brendy-Latare;

(5)    If you plan to attend the meeting in person, you may simply bring
your dues to the meeting.

The agenda is both attached and posted below by signature block for your
convenience. Please review the attached minutes for September so we can be
ready to approved them in final form.

Meanwhile, enjoy this gorgeous weekend and I hope to connect with you all on
Monday afternoon.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | president Jayhawk chapter National Federation of the Blind of
Kansas

Phone: (785) 865-9959

Email: rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net

National Federation of the Blind of Kansas JAYHAWK CHAPTER

MEETING AGENDA FOR Monday October 12, 2020

Time: 4:00pm - 6:00pm

Location:  Conroy's Pub, 3115 W. 6th ST. Suite D, Lawrence KS

1.     Call to order, welcome and introductions (If guests present)

2.     Review/modification of draft agenda

3.     Chapter president's and state  reports - Rob

4.     Approve minutes for September, 2020

5.     Chapter treasurer's report, Brendy

6.     Convention update - Donna wood or Rob Tabor

7.     Door prize contributions for state convention, i/d/a

8.     Memorial donations for Elsa and Tamara i/d/a

9.     National NFB Meet The Blind Month - all

10. Nominating Committee report, Renee

11. Elections of officers for 2021 - all

12. November, to meet or not to meet; ahta is the question

13. Holiday party or no, that is also the question

14. Other old business

15. New Business

--Adjournment

Next meeting Monday, October 12, Conroy's Pub (subject to change)

PLEDGE OF THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National Federation of
the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to

support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
Constitution.