[Jayhawk-Chapter] J hot chapter April meeting

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 9 17:54:47 UTC 2021

Greetings Jayhawk Federation family,

The April chapter meeting will once again be held by teleconference in order to ensure that everyone has had the opportunity to be vaccinated so that we can feel free to make a triumphant return to Conroy‘s in May. The proposed agenda is attached.

The conference will begin at 4:00 PM on Monday. To join the conference dial )916) 235-1420. Next enter the conference participation code 879925 #. Finally, dial 25463 #.

Meanwhile, enjoy your weekend and I’ll connect with you on the chapter call on Monday afternoon.
Best regards,
Rob Tabor | President Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net