[Jayhawk-Chapter] Jayhawk chapter meeting – you are all invited

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 12 03:15:32 UTC 2021

Greetings Kansas Federation family,
 You’re invited to join our April Jayhawk hot chapter meeting via teleconference tomorrow at 4:00 P.m.. to join the call dial (916) 235-1420. Next, dial the participation code 879925 #. finally, dial 25463 #.

We hope this will be the last exclusively teleconference meeting and I am optimistic that we will be able to have an on-site meeting in May with augmented remote participation for those who wish to join us around the state. I wish everyone a lovely night and hope to connect with you tomorrow on the conference call.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | President Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net