[Jayhawk-Chapter] February chapter meeting Monday 2/15, save the date

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 12 17:11:39 UTC 2021

Greetings Jayhawk federation family,

It is that time again. Our chapter meeting will be held by teleconference this coming Monday at 4:00 PM. As usual we will be following up with the January minutes and a proposed agenda.

To join the call dial 916-235-1420 and enter the code 879925 #. You will then follow this with a secondary access code 25463. Meanwhile, enjoy your weekend and try to stay warm.
Best regards,
Rob Tabor | president Jayhawks after national Federation of the blind
(785) 865-9959