[Jayhawk-Chapter] Reminder and draft agenda for February meeting

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 13 16:37:00 UTC 2021

Good morning Jayhawk Federation family,

Don't forget to join us for our February meeting to be held on our
teleconferencing platform this coming Monday at 4:00pm. A draft agenda
appears below my close and signature block and is also attached in Word
format. Susan will be sending out the January minutes separately.

To join the conference call

(1)    Dial 916-235-1420

(2)    Enter participation code 879925 #

(3)    Enter secondary code 25463 #.

So be well and try to stay warm, and I look forward to hearing you on the
call.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | president Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the Blind of
Kansas

(785) 865-9959

Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net

National Federation of the Blind of Kansas JAYHAWK CHAPTER

MEETING AGENDA FOR Monday February 15, 2021

Time: 4:00pm - 6:00pm

Location:  NFBK teleconference line

1.     Call to order, welcome and introductions (If guests present)

2.     Review/modification of draft agenda

3.     Summary of Presidential Release #502 - Rob

4.     Chapter president's and state  reports - Rob

5.     Approve minutes forJanuary, 2021

6.     Chapter treasurer's report, Brendy

7.     Sexual misconduct task force - Renee and Susan

8.     NCAA basketball tournament pool fundraiser reconsidered i/d/a

9.     2021 Washington Seminar update and planning

10. Other old business

11. New Business

--Adjournment

Next meeting Monday, March 8 location TBA

PLEDGE OF THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National Federation of
the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to

support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
Constitution.