[Jayhawk-Chapter] Summer chapter social reminder

James Secor hellecchino at eclipso.eu
Thu Jun 10 21:28:23 UTC 2021

Me ME memememememeMe!

--- original message ---
From: Rob Tabor via Jayhawk-Chapter <jayhawk-chapter at nfbnet.org>
Date: 09.06.2021 15:29:11
To: jayhawk-chapter at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Jayhawk-Chapter] Summer chapter social reminder

Good morning Jayhawk Federation family,

We are only three days away from our chapter social at law Tropicana at 434
Locust St. Renee has booked a reservation for 1 PM and would like to be able
to tell the restaurant staff about how many people they can expect to seat.
She will probably be calling the restaurant sometime on Friday, so please
be sure and get your RSVP into her by email at rmorgan at willowdvcenter.org
or by phone call or text at 785-424-4734. please be sure to tell Renee how
many people will be coming with you so that she can get an accurate count.
Thanks in advance and I look forward to connecting with you all in person
at La Tropicana.
Best regards,
Rob Tabor | president Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind of
Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at s

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Jayhawk-Chapter:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/jayhawk-chapter_nfbnet.org/hellecchino%40eclipso.eu