[Jayhawk-Chapter] Summer chapter social reminder

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 9 15:29:11 UTC 2021

Good morning Jayhawk Federation family,

We are only three days away from our chapter social at law Tropicana at 434 Locust St. Renee has booked a reservation for 1 PM and would like to be able to tell the restaurant staff about how many people they can expect to seat. She will probably be calling the restaurant sometime on Friday, so please be sure and get your RSVP into her by email at rmorgan at willowdvcenter.org or by phone call or text at 785-424-4734. please be sure to tell Renee how many people will be coming with you so that she can get an accurate count. Thanks in advance and I look forward to connecting with you all in person at La Tropicana.
Best regards,
Rob Tabor | president Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at s