[Jayhawk-Chapter] Jayhawk chapter meeting April 10 4:00 PM you’re all invited

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 6 16:09:54 UTC 2021

Greetings Jayhawk and Kansas Federation family,

You were all invited to join us for our April regular Jayhawk chapter meeting via teleconference. To connect to the call dial 916-235-1420, then enter the participation code 879925 #. Next enter the secondary code blind (25463)#. As noted in the subject field, The call will commence this coming Monday at 4:00 PM.

I had hoped to be back to meeting at Conroy‘S Pub. However, they are temporarily closed on Mondays. You will receive a message in a few days with the minutes of our April meeting and a short draft agenda.

Enjoy the rest of your week and I hope to connect with you on Monday.
Best regards,
Rob Ttabor | President Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind
(785) 865-9959
Rob.Tabor at sbcglobal.net