[Jayhawk-Chapter] Info packet for May chapter meeting on Monday 5/10/2021

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 8 17:11:20 UTC 2021

Greetings Jayhawk Federation family,

Don't forget to dial into our regular May chapter meeting scheduled for
Monday at 4:00 pm by teleconference. To join the call

. dial (916) 235-1425

.Dial the conference participant code 879925#

. Dial "blind" (25463) #.

The draft agenda is posted for your convenience and the agenda and April
meeting minutes are attached.

So enjoy your weekendand I look forward to connecting with you on the call.
This is our last business meeting before our customary summer break.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor president Jayhawk Chapter National Federation of the blind of
Kansas

(785) 865-9959

Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net

National Federation of the Blind of Kansas JAYHAWK CHAPTER

MEETING AGENDA FOR Monday May 10, 2021

Time: 4:00pm - 6:00pm

Location:  NFBK teleconference line

1.     Call to order, welcome and introductions (If guests present)

2.     Review/modification of draft agenda

3.     Summary of Presidential Release #505 - Susan

4.     Chapter president's and state  reports - Rob

5.     Approve minutes for April, 2021

6.     Chapter treasurer's report, Brendy

7.     Restaurant give-back fundraiser update - Renee

8.     Planning for   outdoor summer  social

9.      Other old business

10. New Business

--Adjournment

Next meeting Monday, August 9, location TBA

PLEDGE OF THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National Federation of
the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to

support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
Constitution.