[Jayhawk-Chapter] Annual membership renewal reminder

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 5 15:56:33 UTC 2021

Greetings Jayhawk Federation family,

First, a big thank you to those members who have paid your annual $12 membership dues for the coming year. for those who have yet to renew your memberships, I am sending this reminder so that we can have all chapter membership dues paid by the time state convention rolls around next week. Half of our membership dues will be paid as a per capita to the state affiliate treasury. With this in mind, here are the following options for paying your membership renewal dues.

(1) you may pay electronically through Venmo by designating @Brendy-Latare
(2) Buy cash app by designating $Brendy-Latare
(3) by PayPal designating rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
(4) you may send your dues payment in any form to Brendy two 1413 W. 22nd St., Lawrence, KS 66046.

Thanks for re-upping your memberships and for continuing the excellent work of the Federation. I look forward to seeing everyone at convention.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | president Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net