[Jayhawk-Chapter] Dues for upcoming year

Brendy Latare 6brendy at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 14 22:29:20 UTC 2021

Hi all,
It was a good convention this weekend, with lots of good conversations and plans made.

I will be sending our yearly payment to the state, which consists of half the total amount of chapter dues collected. We each pay 12 dollars to Jayhawk chapter, and we send 6 dollars of that to state.

As of now we have received dues from  the following members:
Rob Tabor
Susan Tabor
Cheryl Miller
Athena Johnson
Renee Morgan
Charles Hurst
and myself.
If you aren’t on this list, and want to be a voting member, please send in your 12 dollar dues.

You can pay 3 ways:
Cash app - $BrendyLatare
Venmo - @Brendy-Latare
Or mail a paper check to me at:
1413 W 22nd St.
Lawrence, KS. 66046

If I have missed your payment, or if you have any questions, you can call or text me at 785-424-4679.

Thank you,
Brendy