[Jayhawk-Chapter] September Jayhawk chapter meeting 920 2021, save the date

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 15 17:50:33 UTC 2021

Good afternoon Kansas NFB family,

Be sure to mark your calendar‘s for our September chapter meeting to be held at Perkins restaurant and bakery, 1711 W. 23rd St. here in beautiful West Lawrence. The meeting will run from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM as usual or as soon as we get finished with our business. If you are unable or do not feel safe attending in person you may also join us via teleconference by dialing the following

(916) 235-1420. Then dial the conference participation code 879925 #. Finally, dial our secondary code which spells blind (25463).

I will have a brief agenda for you in a few days. We will be primarily talking about national Meet The  Blind month and planning for our state affiliate convention in November. last but not least, I had hoped to go back to Conroy‘s for our meetings as before. Sadly I have learned that Tom Conroy has decided to sell his business and retire. The establishment is now called Murphs pub. However, I have no information as to how to contact them at this time. They may serve as a serviceable meeting place for us in the future.

Meanwhile, enjoy the rest of your week and weekend and I hope to see you all on Monday afternoon at Perkins.
Best regards,
Robert Tabor | chapter president
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net