[Jayhawk-Chapter] Draft agenda for today’s meeting andJayhawk Chapter NFB Meeting Minutes for August 9, 2021.docx

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 20 17:54:42 UTC 2021

Greetings Jayhawk and all Kansas Federation family,

First, thanks to all chapter members who responded to my early morning text inquiry regarding preference for meeting in person at Perkins restaurant or via teleconference. And response to the replies from membership, I have canceled the private dining room at Perkins, so we will be meeting via the teleconferencing system. To participate in the call do the following• dial 916-235-1420
• dial 879925 #
• finally, dial BLIND (25463) #AndFollowThePrompts.

Lastly, I have a brief agenda which is as follows:

1) call to order, welcome, and introductions
2) review/modification of proposed agenda
3) summary of presidential release #508
4) State and chapter reports – Rob
5) approval of August meeting minutes (attached)
6) chapter financial report – Brendy
7) nominating committee report – Renee
8)Discussion of local arrangements for 2021 State discussion of local arrangements for 2021 state convention – all
9) other old business
10) New business

Next meeting October 11, 2021 location TBA
NFB Pledge
I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its constitution.

Enjoy the rest of your day and I will connect with you on the conference call.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | President Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net