[Jayhawk-Chapter] Fwd: [Chapter-Presidents] 2021 Believe You Can - Now Open to All!!

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 21 16:47:03 UTC 2021

Good morning fellow Kansas Federationists,

here is another reminder about the upcoming online talent show conducted by the Keystone (PA) chapter on October 16 at 7:00 PM local time. Whether or not you want to enter as a contestant, I invite you to connect up if you are available and listen and for the enjoyment. By the way, I will be performing Blue Bayou by Roy Orbison. if you wish to enter the talent contests, note the rapidly approaching deadline date.
Best regards,
Rob Tabor | first vice president national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net

Begin forwarded message: