[Jayhawk-Chapter] Information for today’s sessions Washington seminar

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 7 14:55:14 UTC 2022

Good morning Kansas Federation family and friends,

The great gathering in ceremony will take place at 4:00 PM local time. The link to join is
https://zoom.us/j/96245510444
I am also informed that the ceremony will also be streamed on the nations blind YouTube channel which can be found on Youtube. You may simply enter” Nation’s Blind“ in the YouTube search edit box. As for other meetings and activities, I do not know if these will be on YouTube as of yet. Will see you shortly on our first congressional appointment.
Best regards,
Rob Tabor | first vice president/legislative Director national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net