[Jayhawk-Chapter] Zoom info for today’s congressional meetings

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 8 13:29:23 UTC 2022

Good morning Kansas Federation family and friends,

Yesterday‘s meeting went very well and I am proud of everyone who did very good presentations, especially for the very first meeting. Today we have two more meetings with congress members or legislative aides. Our first meeting is at 9:30 AM with a staffer from representative LaTurner’s office. Our second meeting today will be at 11:00 AM with a representative from Senator Marshall’s office. For both meetings we ask everyone to login about 15 minutes before the start of the meeting so that we can talk among ourselves and determine who is presenting which bills.

For your convenience, the Zoom DialUp/logon information is provided below and is to be used for both of today’s meetings.

Zoom meeting invitation

https://zoom.us/j/98494576771

Meeting ID: 984 9457 6771
One tap mobile

+13462487799,,98494576771# US (Houston)

+14086380968,,98494576771# US (San Jose)

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

Meeting ID: 984 9457 6771

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adqu57nA9t
Best regards,
Rob Tabor | first vice president/legislative Director national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net