[Jayhawk-Chapter] Schedule and zoom log on info for today’s congressional meetings

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 9 14:21:10 UTC 2022

Good morning Kansas Washington seminarians,

Today is the third and final big day for meetings with the remaining three members of the Kansas congressional delegation. The meeting schedule is as follows:

10:30 AM, Rep Estes
1:00 PM, Sen. Moran
2:45 PM Rep. Davids
All times are central.

The zoom login info is the same as it has been forAll times are central. Please logon or dial in, as we have been doing, 15 minutes before the official start of the meeting so that we can determine who is doing what and for me to make any pertinent announcements. OK, Wichita, this is your moment in the sun this morning with representative Estes and/or his staff. Johnson Wyandotte county chapter folks, your time to shine will be at 2:45 PM, so have your speaking parts ready and you will do great.

The zoom login info is the same as it has been for the past 2 days. But for your convenience I am listing them below my close/signature block.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | first vice president/legislative Director national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net

JZoom meeting invitation

https://zoom.us/j/98494576771

Meeting ID: 984 9457 6771
One tap mobile

+13462487799,,98494576771# US (Houston)

+14086380968,,98494576771# US (San Jose)

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)