[Jayhawk-Chapter] Fwd: Data-Driven Storytelling Project Site Launches - Please share with your networks

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 16 16:08:51 UTC 2022

Good morning fellow NFB listservers,

I am forwarding this announcement as a matter of general interest for blind persons in Kansas and elsewhere. This project is not necessarily endorsed by the national Federation of the blind, or any affiliate there of including Kansas. I forward this message as a matter of general interest. Enjoy Enjoy.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | first vice president national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net

Begin forwarded message: