[Jayhawk-Chapter] One week until turnaround deadline on Senate Bill 276

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 17 15:19:37 UTC 2022

Good morning Kansas Federation family, friends, and allies,

I hope you will take time on this big white out day to contact both senator Ty Masterson and your senator to take positive action on the bill. To those who have already done so, thank you.

As a refresher, we need to contact Senator Masterson who, as Senate president, has the power to determine which bills come up for consideration on the floor of the senate. His email is ty.masterson at senate.ks.gov. If you do not know who your senator is, go to the following website
ksleglookup.org
Though you can get contact information on your senator through the state legislative website, this resource makes it easier as all you need to do is type in your address. When you contact your senator, remember to post your residential or mailing address so that the senator knows that you do in fact reside in his or her district. If you are a parent, foster parents, legal guardian, proposed adoptive parents, etc., be sure to mention this in your letter.

We need all hands on deck to get this one across the finish line. Many voices speak loudly. Meanwhile meanwhile, stay safe and warm and happy writing.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | first vice president/legislative Director national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net