[Jayhawk-Chapter] Meeting reminder and Jayhawk chapter August minutes

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 10 19:10:20 UTC 2022

Greetings Jayhawk Federation Family,

I hope you all remember our Monday September chapter meeting to be held at 4:00 PM at me Ranchito Mexican restaurant, 707 W. 23rd St. in beautiful Lawrence. we will again attempt to meet in a hybrid format. To dial into the meeting due as follows

• dial (916) 235-1420
• dial the conference participation5 code 879925#
Finally, dial the security code which spells “BLIND “ (25463) on your teletouch pad.

Meanwhile, enjoy your weekend and we hope to see you at the meeting whether in person or by teleconference.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | president emeritus Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the bBlind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net