[Jayhawk-Chapter] Jayhawk chapter February meeting

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 9 22:06:09 UTC 2024

Good afternoon Jayhawk Federation family,

I hope everyone is enjoying this unseasonable spring like whether we have been having recently. Alt Although we could have met on location, we will once again hold our meeting via teleconference as we did in January. The teleconference will convene this coming Monday at 4:00 PM. To join the meeting
• dial (916) 235-1420.
• enter the participation code 879,925. #
• State your name, if prompted

We look forward to getting together again in person at Murph’s Pub in March. meanwhile, enjoy your Super Bowl weekend. Rock chalk, and go Chiefs!

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | secretary Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the Blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net