[Jayhawk-Chapter] Jayhawk chapter meeting reminder with February minutes

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 11 19:28:10 UTC 2024

Good afternoon all,

This is just to remind you of our chapter meeting on Wednesday evening at 4:00 PM at Murph’s pub, 31,15 W. sixth suite D Lawrence, Kansas. Those unable to join us in person may dial into the meeting as follows.

• dial 916-235-1420.
• dial the conference participation code 879,925. #
Announce your name at the prompt and press the pound (£) key.

Less, but at least, please review the minutes so that we can take action on them at Wednesday’s meeting. We hope to see you there hopefully in person, but if not, then on the call.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | Secretary Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind of Kansas
( 785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net