[Journalists] descrimination against voices?

Aziza acwaterreader09 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 02:41:35 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone wouldhappen to have any suggestions of book that
would have any information on the possibility that blind people are
descriminative against voices. I'm writing a research project, and my
question is, are blind people descriminative against voices much in the same
way that sighted people can be descriminative against looks. I need to find
two books that can shed light on this matter. I need to summarize 3 points
from each book in my project.
Thanks guys.
Aziza