[Journalists] descrimination against voices?

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Sun Oct 26 03:00:16 UTC 2008

I don't know of any books on the subject, but I can tell you that my husband
often comments about people, 'I can't take her voice."   In general, this
means the person he is talking about has a disturbing emotional content in her
voice.

Email me off list, and i'll give you his email address if you want it.   You
can ask him directly.
LoriStay at aol.com