[Journalists] radio questions

jean parker radioforever at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 07:10:46 UTC 2009

Hello and thanks.

They are in San Francisco doing a lot with innovations in electronics.  The
contact I have had with them in the past is Bill Gerrey.  I don't know if he
is still there but if not, perhaps another engineer can help problem-solve
this.

The phone number I have is:
415-345-2125.
Again, I don't know how current this info is.

Just curious, what is the info you have to check for the three stations?  Is
there another way to get that info besides using the computer?  Is it
possible to set some kind of audible alarm to let you know when something is
wrong?
That would at least iliminate the need for a sighted person to check the
status every hour.  Is it possible to "task trade" with someone, in other
words, some other sighted person would monitor the status and you would do
one of their current tasks in return?  Or, would you be the only person at
the station at that particular time.

I'm just trying to get a sense of the overall situation.

Jean