[Journalists] radio questions

Barbara Pierce bpierce at oberlin.net
Tue Aug 18 13:00:11 UTC 2009

I just read Kerri's message. I have no idea about any of these answers, but
I have the email address of Mark Jones of Mississippi. He owns and operates
a couple of radio stations. He is totally blind, and I hope he could give
some practical advice. I have passed along the message to Mark and warned
him that Kerri may be calling. I hope that this helps.
Barbara