[Journalists] radio questions

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Wed Aug 19 01:45:13 UTC 2009

I know in New York there are reader funds for those attending college.
They aren't much, and I don't know if they would be available to you if you
were being paid to do a job.   But if you can get keyboard commands rather
than a touch screen to work, you should be able to handle the job.   Keyboard
commands are useful even for the sighted user, when for example one wants to
print one page of a document.   Can't do that with a mouse, far as I know.
Lori