[Journalists] backpacks are unprofessional?

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Thu Jan 29 12:42:23 UTC 2009

Yes, I have seen backpacks even made from leather that look very nice.  Maybe not so much affordable, but nice looking, nonetheless.

In Christ,
Alan

+-+-+-

   The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an
 habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.
 Exodus 15:2
~~~
awheeler at neb.rr.com
IM me at: outlaw-cowboy at live.com