[Journalists] need some help

Darrell Shandrow darrell.shandrow at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 23:42:32 UTC 2009

Hello Anne,

Phoenix is decent as far as transportation goes, ASU has a good disability
office and favorable accessibility policies and the Cronkite School of
Journalism and Mass Communication is quite good as well. Check out:

http://cronkite.asu.edu

I am a student there, though at the undergraduate level. Let me know if you
have any questions I may be able to answer and I'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Darrell