[Journalists] need some help

Ann Petrous annpetrous at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 02:44:04 UTC 2009

This school sounds great. I couldn't find an online application on the site.
Can I ask for a hard copy?  I noticed that they have campus transportation.
That is great too. I will definitely call the school Monday to obtain more
information. Thanks for the suggestion. I had no idea that Wolter Cronkite
had a school of journalism. Lol This is exactly what I'm looking for.  I
also want to know if the disability office is ocomondating for students who
are looking to do broadcasting or have to take classes in that area? My area
is print journalism, but I notice that digital media is required as some of
the courses. Like I said, I will cal the school on Monday. Again, thanks for
the information.