[Journalists] need some help

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Sun Jul 12 13:31:41 UTC 2009

P.S.
City schools have the best transportation, but the rents on city apartments
are prohibitively expensive.   Best is a campus where you can get a dorm
room.   On Long Island, Hofstra is also near Nassau Community, and both are a
hub for buses.   C.W. Post may be very good for its disability office but it
is probably not the greatest if you can't drive a car.   But then I don't
live in that neighborhood.   I'm closer to Hofstra, so more familiar with
that.
Lori