[Journalists] need some help

Ann Petrous annpetrous at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 17:24:09 UTC 2009

I ca't remember if I saw journalism for a graduate program. I did see
broadcast. Media communications combines al aspects of the media. So I would
be learning about broadcast, print, digital etc.  its everything all mushed
into one. To give you an example go to pace.edu it's the school in nyc. Or
actually go to Cronkite.asu.edu I would love to go there as well.