[Journalists] About writing for school newspapers

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 22:38:33 UTC 2010

Hi:

This is really interesting.
I cover college sports mainly basketball and football so I listen to
the games on the radio and I understand those sports enough that I do
okay.
But your way sounds really interesting and maybe something I should
investigate more.

Kerri

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/journalists_nfbnet.org/bbpierce%40pobo