[Journalists] About writing for school newspapers

hmp humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Thu Feb 25 23:55:23 UTC 2010

Hello,
I have some things to say. First of all, I did not mean, by any
matter, to connect poor spelling with blindness. I didn't know
that I had to be that super serious. I was just saying about my
spelling errors just in case I had some in my email message. But,
please apologize me if I meant to relate spelling errors with
blindness, which I didn't mean to at all! And, for your
information, English is my first language, I can read grade 1 and
grade 2 Braille, (By the way I use a BrailleNote for sending and
receiving email,) and also, I use NFB Newsline almost every
single day! So, please don't put me down! If you're thinking what
you're thinking of me, just don't do that because that actually
hurts my feelings and I get very upset! Please don't put me down!
I don't like it.

<journalists at nfbnet.org