[Journalists] upcoming convention in Dallas

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Sat Feb 27 15:50:11 UTC 2010

    Hello everyone,

I'd like to get an idea as to how many on the list plan on coming to Dallas this summer?

I've found that planning a meeting isn't the most feasible approach,  given that many of us have other obligations on division day.

So, I am trying to think of some creative things we can do for those of us who will be at the Anatole.

I sense a lot of enthusiasm on the list for information and ideas for pursuing careers,and so forth.

Please get back to me.

Liz