[Journalists] upcoming convention in Dallas

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 08:38:10 UTC 2010

Hi Liz:

I have been really interested in Journalism since I was about fifteen
when a sportscaster told me I should go into sports reporting of some
sort as a career lol.
I am really interested in this group as it is what I am...a blind journalist.

I hope to be at the convention...it will be my first and I am really excited!!
Hope this helps you, and let me know if there is anything else I can do to help!

Kerri