[Journalists] upcoming convention in Dallas

loristay loristay at aol.com
Sun Feb 28 16:06:17 UTC 2010

I'll be there.
The Writers Division is having a seminar;  Story telling.  I have a ghost story to tell.  The stories don't have to be fiction. Believe it or not, mine is not fiction.   Journalists are invited to attend and contribute!  This seminar will be probably on Saturday before the main sessions.
Lori Stayer