[Journalists] info for blind journalist from Pakistan

Annemarie Cooke aec732 at msn.com
Thu Sep 9 00:18:10 UTC 2010

There are  universit-based broadcast journalism programs which grant a degree. I would think this is p0referable to enrolling at a trade school which teaches technique but you won't have anything to fall back on if you don't get a broadcasting job. I work for a state agency who sent one of our clients to this type of school; he has a high school diploma but no college credits. He had interned at a radio station in New York and still is looking for a job in commercial radio.
My recommendation is to go for a bachelor's degre which provides a credential you will have always, broadcastingjob or not.
Sa'alem!
Annemarie Cooke