[Journalists] Finding a Job

Elizabeth Campbell liz at star-telegram.com
Mon Feb 10 21:06:20 UTC 2014

HI Jordan,
Feel free to contact me off list. My contact information is below.
Journalism is going through incredible changes, and we are still figuring
out the digital landscape, so to speak.
I am totally blind, so taking photos and shooting videos for the
Star-Telegram where I work isn't an option. But think of other ways you
can contribute. What about adding audio to stories? Also, become very
proficient on Twitter, Google Plus and Facebook. I am trying to figure out
Google Plus as I write this, as I find the social networking tool a bit
difficult to navigate.

Best

Liz

Elizabeth Campbell
legal affairs/general assignments reporter
(O 817-390-7696
(c) 817-247-6862
liz at star-telegram.com
Twitter @fwstliz