[Journalists] Finding a Job

Sean Paul newsandtraffic at aol.com
Mon Feb 10 22:29:25 UTC 2014

Ashley:
Not sure where you heard you could use hangouts on a PC. I am here to tell
you. This is not at all the case. I couldn't get them to work on a PC at
all. I had abit easier time using the app last year, but, it now has been
updated & is useless with hangouts... Ah well, I'll stick to skype &
facetime...