[Journalists] Finding a Job

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Mon Feb 24 13:43:47 UTC 2014

HI Ashley,
I haven't quite given up on Google Plus yet, but I think the service can be
made far more accessible.
It's ironic that Google has an app where one can do searches by voice, but
it's social networking tool does not work well for blind people.
I'm sure the NFB is addressing these issues with Google as many of us have
jobs or attend universities that utilize various Google apps.
Also Ashley, when you complete your list, could you post it here?

Thanks.