[Journalists] Finding a Job

Jordan Moon jdfmoon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 19:11:02 UTC 2014

Hello,

   Ashley, I appreciate you continuing to help me. The type of writer
I'd like to be is a general assignment reporter, but I'm open to all
types of opportunities. I have no problem doing public relations, as I
have internships in that area. The problem with internships is that
most don't pay. I will check up on that pathways one, however.
Thanks again and I look forward to your list!
Hope everyone's well,
Jordan